Machine for large and extra large widths metal sheets with on-board operator for intensive use in the harshest environments. Robust, versatile and efficient.
The CYBERTOME range combines all the qualities necessary for the implementation of the plasma process and/or oxycutting high capacity. These machines, available in large and extra large formats, are adapted to all applications ranging from thin material (0.5mm) to the largest accessible for plasma and / or oxycutting. In semi automatic version or fully automated they implement versatile applications:
Plasma and Oxy installations:
- From NERTAJET HPi 150 to 600 A in single torch or bi-torch,
- Full automatic management of oxyfuel process thanks to OXY HPi system.
- Cut from 0.5 to 300 mm thickness low alloy steels or non-alloy steels,
- 150 mm thickness stainless steel and 130 mm thickness light alloys,
- Dry plasma cutting to immersed plasma cutting with or without automatised bevelling.
The CYBERTOME may receive:
- HPC digital process allowing management and control fully automated for plasma and oxycutting process,
- Automatic indexing of tools,
- Differents marking tools for traceability,
- Automatic plasma bevelling unit,
- Oxycutting VXK bevelling unit,
- Cut of tube,
- Thermal protection (heat shields and cooling machine) for cutting very thick.
Main technical characteristics:
- Travel speed 15 m/min or 30 m/min,
- Double motorisation in base version,
- Brushless motorisation ensuring accuracy and fluidity of movement,
- Managed by HPC digital process.