High precision plasma cutting machine: high quality, robustness and productivity
High quality plasma cutting requires more and more precision. The ALPHATOME 2 allows cutting and marking by plasma process on non-alloy or low-alloy carbon steel, stainless steel and light alloy plates with a thickness from 0.5 to 50 mm. Its linear guideline systems fully protected, double beam concept with central cutting tool, fluidity of movement and dynamism make a machine specially designed for HP plasma cutting at intensive use.
Main technical characteristics:
- High speed up to 22.5 m/min (15 m/min for Essential version),
- Numerical control by HPC digital process: management and control fully automated of plasma processes,
- Brushless motorisation ensuring accuracy and fluidity of movement,
- Rails with roller bearing,
- Motor gearboxes with play adjustment.
MORE PRODUCT DETAILS >>