Ready for a Workout!™
The Ranger® 305 D is a powerful multi-process stick, TIG, wire and pipe welding engine-driven welder that is ready for all day, everyday performance. It includes Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® for superior arc performance.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Only compact diesel welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV wire welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
- Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- 18.8 HP Kubota® Diesel Engine
- Water-cooled for low noise.