Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
Cleveland – Lincoln Electric introduces a new portfolio of gas-shielded flux-cored (FCAW-G) electrodes for automated and semi-automatic pipe welding applications. Designed for hot, fill and cap pass welding, Pipeliner® 81M is recommended on up to X70 grade pipe, 101M is advised for up to X80 grade pipe, and 111M for up to X100 grade pipe. Optimized for automated welding, these products have a consistent arc and a fast freezing slag to maintain a flat bead shape all around the pipe.
• Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical
• Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe
• Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F)
• Low diffusible hydrogen levels
• ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance
• Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online
These flux-cored wires conform to AWS A5.29/A5.29M: 2010: E81T1-GM, E101T1-GM, E111T1-GM classifications for X70, X80, and X100 pipe grade welding.
Each product is available in 10 lb. and 25 lb. plastic spools and packaged in a vacuum sealed foil bag. Pipeliner® 81M, 101M, and 111M come in a standard diameter of 1.2 (0.047) mm (in).
To request a copy of Lincoln Electric’s Pipeliner® portfolio product literature, call (888) 355-3213 or click links to obtain BulletinC1.100.5,C1.100.22, orC1.100.23.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Greg Coleman –Greg_Coleman@lincolnelectric.com or 216.383.2462
Robin Suttell –email@example.com or 216.696.0229