NERTAJET HPi is the evolution of the traditional plasma process representing an alternative to laser cutting:
- Dimensional and geometrical accuracy of the pieces cut on a wide range of materials
- Quality of the surface of the cut faces (roughness far below than that of a laser).
- A cut angle (range 2 to 4 in accordance with ISO 9013).
- Holes with a remarkable straightness on carbon steel with HOLE MASTER
- Cuts with no adhering slag.
- Quality maintained thanks to the optimized life time and wear compensation function CDHC of plasma components.
- Possibility of adjusting the electrical power in relation to the desired speed for each thickness.
- Possibility of combining several NERTAJET HPi plasma installations
- Possibility of combining several speed ranges on the same geometry with the HPC DIGITAL PROCESS control.
- Possibility of combining cutting and marking operations.
- Possibility of automatically managing the adjustment of cutting parameters
- Possibility of using the CYCLE BOOST and INSTANT MARKING functions,thereby reducing the marking and cutting time.
With NERTAJET HPi systems, everything contributes to obtain an economical cutting price:
- Extended life time for wear parts
- Low gas consumption unlike a laser.
- High cutting speed associated with the advanced CYCLE BOOST and INSTANT MARKING functions
- Cutting with several NERTAJET HPi plasma systems (e.g. dual torch)