Compatible with any CrossLinc™ -equipped welder inlcuding Flextecs® and Ranger 330MPX welders to adjust welding output remotely at the arc, including current for stick or TIG welding or voltage for wire welding processes.
That means more productivity, higher quality, reduced costs and a safer work site for construction, shipyards and other industries.
- Remotely control welding output without control cables for Stick and TIG processes
- Remotely control output using existing non-CrossLinc-equipped wire feeders
- Added Protection – Sturdy steel case
and rugged rubber corner bumpers
- Compatible with Stick, TIG or Wire welding processes., CC (constant current), CV (constant voltage), DC+ and DC-
- Display preset and actual welding voltage or current
- Polarity sensing capability allows for automatic process change between Stick and TIG processes
- Digital meters indicate polarity prior to welding
- Memory function remembers settings when disconnected
- Foldable handle allows easy transport and a place to hang the remote at the work site
- Automatic pairing with the welder when powered up