Increase Productivity, Quality and Flexibility
The Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® SD delivers Waveform Control Technology® to submerged arc welding. Choose constant current or constant voltage operation and set variable frequency and amplitude. Software-driven AC, DC positive or DC negative output allows the user to control the deposition rate and penetration. The result over conventional power sources is increased weld speeds, consistently higher quality welds and improved efficiencies in a single or multi-arc environment.
- 380 - 575 VAC, 50/60Hz Voltage Input – Offers the ability to be connected anywhere in the world.
- Voltage Compensation and Reliable Input Voltage Connection – Provides consistent operation over ± 10% input voltage variation.
- No Hardware Reconfiguration Required with Easy Polarity Switching – Eliminates downtime.
- Easy to Parallel Machines or Run Multiple Arcs.
- 3-Phase Voltage Input – Eliminates the imbalance associated with
transformer-based AC welding machines.
- 95% Power Factor Correction – Enables connection of multiple machines on the same plant infrastructure for lower installation costs.
- Severe Duty – Can be stored outdoors. IP23 Rated.
- ArcLink®, Ethernet, and DeviceNet™ Communication – Offers
remote process monitoring, control and troubleshooting.
- True Energy™ – Measures, calculates and displays instantaneous energy in the weld for critical heat input calculations.
- Checkpoint™ and Production Monitoring™ 2.2 – Use your server or our cloud-based server to view or analyze your welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Software Based Controls – Can be upgraded as new features
- iARC™ Digital Control - 90 times faster than the previous generation, delivering a responsive arc.
- Factory Burn-In Tested - At maximum output for 2 hours to ensure quality and reliability.