Lincoln Electric Purchase Order Instructions
1. The Purchase Order Number, PO Item Numbers, and Part Number must appear on all Invoices, Packing lists, cartons, shipping units and correspondence related to the purchase order
2. Within one day of order receipt, supplier must confirm the exact quantity, pricing, and arrival date at the ship to address.
3. This Order is subject to Lincoln Electric's Terms and Conditions referred in this web site.
4. For domestic inbound shipments less than 70 pounds use UPS Collect. Contact your Buyer to get the Lincoln’s Shipper Collect account number.
5. For international inbound shipments less than 50 kgs use FEDEX Collect. Contact your Buyer to get the Lincoln’s Shipper Collect account number.
6. For all other shipments, domestic and international, refer to the Lincoln Electric Freight Guides located in this web site.
7. Any material rejected due to a quality defect is subject to a $50 charge.