The LN-23P semiautomatic wire feeder is built for tough work sites and is an excellent choice for field erection and pipe welding applications. It’s portable, easy to set-up, and ideal for welding in difficult environments.
- Weighs less than 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) including optional Magnum® Innershield® gun and 14 lb. (6.3 kg) coil of electrode.
- Continuous wire feed speed control, voltage control and analog voltmeter are standard.
- Completely enclosed wire reel keeps the wire free of contaminants.
- Equipped with trigger interlock circuit to reduce operator fatigue.
- Gun-mounted two-position switch allows on-the-fly change to 83% of the preset wire feed speed.
- Electrode and control cable quickly connect to power source.
- One or two LN-23P wire feeders can be directly connected to recommended Lincoln Electric power sources, but only one can be used at a time.