Advanced process control. Rugged, portable design
This compact shop or construction wire feeder is push-pull capable for premium aluminum welding. Featuring our MAXTRAC® drive system, full controls and procedural memory presets, the Power Feed® 25M is ready for advanced process welding on almost any application.
Simple & Customizable Controls
- Push-Pull Functionality - Delivers premier aluminum performance by offering uniform feeding, as well as the ability to extend gun to feeder distance.
- Internal Lighting - Illuminates the wire drive for working in dark environments.
- Internal Heating - Maintains control of humidity by keeping consumables warmed and protected within the enclosed case.
- Dual Procedure and Memory Buttons-Allow you to set an A and B procedure to simplify ‘on the-fly’ switching. Allows the operator to easily recall a waveform and specify the range of operation for the application.
- Compact Case Design - Fits through a 16 in. (406 mm) diameter or 12 x 18 in. (305 x 457 mm) opening. Ideal for construction and shipbuilding.