Durability for the Harshest Environments
The Air Vantage 600-I is a powerful multifunction machine that offers up to 600 amps of welding, 20 kW of auxiliary power,and 60 cfm of compressed air in a single package.
This 3-in-1 workhorse has been designed to meet the most challenging job site needs and environments. The rugged Air Vantage 600-I can handle a wide array of tasks from
heavy-duty carbon arc gouging to pulse welding.
- Welder - Up to 600 amps of welding current to tackle numerous welding and carbon arc gouging applications
- Generator - 20 kW of continuous three phase power to run industrial tools such as plasma cutters, pumps, or inverter welders
- Air Compressor - 60 cfm @ 100 psi (1.7 cmm @ 6.9 bar) of compressed air powered by VMAC®
- Select one of five standard process modes including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe, DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire, or Arc Gouging mode, which maximizes output for up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods.
Optimal Arc Performance
- Minimal spatter for stick or pipe welding
- Enhanced gouging performance prevents the engine from stalling, resulting in smooth material removal
- Expanded welding capabilities with customized modes for stainless, aluminum, and steel as well as advanced SAW and orbital pipe modes(1)
- Pulsing capability available to enable better arc control in out-of-position work and can lower heat input for critical welds(1)
- Lab tested, field proven ruggedness and durability
- Engineered for outdoor use in the harshest environments (IP23 Rated)
- High quality electrical insulation, stainless steel paneling, and potted PC boards for added protection and durability
- Manufacturer in an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 facility
Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder, 65.7 HP, turbocharged Deutz® TD2.9L4 diesel engine runs smooth and quiet
- Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance
- Tier 3 engine does not require ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel
- 25 gallon (94.6 liter) fuel tank for longer running time
(1) Requires ArcLink Communications Accessory