DESERT DUTY™ RATED
The Vantage 500-I is a rugged, reliable and capable welder for demanding construction, pipe or repair applications.
Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
• One of the most compact 500 amp machines available.
• Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
• Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire, or arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 8.0 mm carbon rods.
Desert Duty™ Rated
• Tested for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
• 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-phase 380V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder for a second arc.
• Operate common construction tools with two 3.6 kW 220V 1-Phase power (European receptacles).
• Lighted engine dashboard gauge is readable from a distance and at night.
• Polarity switch to run DC- for root pass and DC+ for fill and cap passes.