Get a 500 amp welder in a compact case; it;s the same size as the Vantage® 300 and 400. The use of a turbo-charged diesel engine with Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® makes this possible. Also, the low weight makes the Vantage 500 Compact a great choice for truck bed installation where space and weight capacity are limited.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- One of the most compact 500 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks (subject to vehicle capacity limits).
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding - Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 22 kW peak (20 kW continuous) 3-phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 13 kW peak (12 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Engine: 4 Cylinder 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins®
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins® turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- More HP for output at high alititude than a naturally-aspirated engine.
- Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.