MULTI-PROCESS CAPABILITY FOR CONSTRUCTION, PIPE LINES AND RENTAL FLEET APPLICATIONS
The Vantage® 500 is one of the most compact and powerful engine-driven welders / generators in the construction, pipe or rental fleet market today. It is also the most quiet, with a smooth running 4-cylinder Perkins® water-cooled diesel engines.
Use it for Stick welding with a large variety of electrodes, Lift TIG welding, CV welding with shielding gas or Innershield wires, and arc gouge up to 10 mm carbons.
You will value the superior arc performance delivered by exclusive Lincoln Chopper TechnologyTM.
You will also appreciate VRDTM (Voltage Reduction DeviceTM), which reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
These models effectively generate high auxiliary power on 3-phase or 1-phase AC to power your lights, grinders, power tools, Inverters, etc...
Last but not least, it is housed in a rugged, low maintenance stainless steel enclosure and loaded with many innovative service features.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for cellulosic electrodes), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 10mm carbon rods.
- VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™)
- Reduced OCV (open circuit voltage) in CC-stick welding mode for added safety.
- Reliable Engines
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.