Easy to use controls for high productivity and accurate settings.
A.Continuous WFS/Amps Control – In wire feed welding, adjusts wire feed speed. In stick or TIG modes, adjusts amperage.
B.Continuous Volts/Trim Control – Adjusts voltage when MIG welding. Adjusts the arc length (trim) when Pulse-MIG welding.
The Professional’s ChoiceSM – weld with traditional manual control or take advantage of the included MSP3 digital panel for high tech weld features:
1. Weld Mode – Many synergic modes to select from for simple one-knob control.
2. Preflow – Adjustable timer to initiate gas flow before the arc.
3. Post-Flow – Further protect your weld integrity by automatically setting the gas to run a few seconds after the trigger is released.
4. Run-In – Adjustable speed at which wire strikes the plate to enhance starting.
5. Start Procedure – Set start procedure, wire feed speed and volts for an adjustable starting time.
6. Arc Control – Set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. In pulsed MIG, this control varies the pulse frequency and background current. In Stick mode, it adjusts the arc force.
7. Crater Control – Adjusts the ending weld procedure and ramp down time.
8. Burnback – Adjustable time delay between turning off the arc and the wire feed to prevent wire sticking to the puddle.
9. Spot Timer – Adjustable arc time for repetitive tack and spot welds.