The Diesel Workhorse™
For demanding jobs that call for high amperage capabilities, the SAE-400® offers 400 amps for DC stick welding and AC power. The SAE-400® is powered by a heavy duty Perkins® industrial diesel engine. This engine offers low maintenance and long life. Add CV wire welding with the optional CV Adapter.
- Rugged Construction
- Heavy gauge steel case withstands rough field handling.
- Dual Continuous Output Control
- Continuous adjustment of voltage and current.
- Select either a soft “buttery” arc or snappy “digging” arc for fast, highquality welding.
- Arc Gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (10 mm) carbons.
- Multiple Arcs
- Large-capacity DC weld output makes the SAE-400® the #1 choice for multiple arcs with the Multi-Weld™ 350 system. Available power is 22,500 watts at 60V DC. (See recommended accessories section.)
- Euro and NEMA receptacles for 60 Hz AC generator power.
- 3,000 watts 1-phase 120V or 240V