Get a 580 amp welder in a compact case! The same size as the Vantage® 400! A turbo-charged diesel engine with Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® makes this a reality! Also, less weight than traditional 580 amp welders makes the Vantage® 580 compact design a great choice for installation on truck beds where available space and weight capacity are limited.
Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Mine Spec'd complete with Roll Frame/Spill tray, 2 pole Battery Isolator, Engine Stop.
Multi-Process Welding - Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- One of the most compact 580 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks (subject to vehicle capacity limits).
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
VRD Voltage Reduction Device
- Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 9.5 mm carbon rods.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
- Reduced OCV in CC and CV modes for added safety.
Engine: 4 Cylinder 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins®
- 22 kW peak (20 kW continuous) 3-phase 415/240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 1 x 415V 32A and 2 x 240V 15A receptacles for generator power for common construction tools.
Innovative Service Access
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins® turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- More HP for output at high alititude than a naturally-aspirated engine.
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.