Submerged Arc Systems for Fabrication Integrators and Robotic Applications
The compact MAXsa™ 29 Feed Head is intended for integrator solutions as well as the latest submerged arc robotic applications.
- Closed Loop Speed Control – Facilitates full control over starting, running and stopping wire feed speed.
- 32VDC permanent magnet, high torque motor that delivers plenty of traction to push up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) diameter solid wire. Top speed of up to 500 ipm (11.43 m/min) can be achieved by changing the gear ratio.
- IP23 Rated – Tested to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard conversion kits – Used to change the speed ratio to match the requirements of your application.
- Rotational feed head adjustment in one plane allows flexible, accurate setup for fixturing.
- Standard adjustable wire straightener.
- Includes drive rolls for 1/16, 5/64 and 3/32 (1.6, 2.0 and 2.4 mm)
Click here to go to the CAD File Downloads page