Small, powerful and robust
The Invertec® 170S stick machine is suited to a variety of applications and workingenvironments, ensuring that there will be a machine to meet your needs. The designshave focused on providing excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust andreliable package. From this foundation, it is further equipped with a unique set offeatures and capabilities to guarantee there is a machine perfect for your application.We have built this range in a robust metal case with large rubber corners and pushcontrol buttons for added protection. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable onanother; the Invertec® 170S is lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Robust design - Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc - Advanced Lincoln technology and Lincoln knowhow guarantees performance every time.
- Power Surplus - Additional power for superior arc control.
- Soft and Crisp mode - Selectable arc modes for different electrode types.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force – For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard.