Portable construction digital wire feeders
Power Feed®22 are semiautomatic portable construction and digital wire feeders which supports all multi-process and advanced digital (ArcLink®) Lincoln Power Sources. These are ideal for field construction and fabrication, shipbuilding and pipeline applications. A Polycarbonate flame resistant case ensures that the Power Feed® 22 has a lightweight and compact design, allowing them to be carried to remote or difficult to reach welding applications.Power Feed®22 is equipped with bright digital meters (visible pre-setted and actual values), trim function, mode selector and main starting/ending functions.It has 8 programs with quick access: 4 fixed as a welding process (GMAW, FCAW-GS, SMAW, GTAW) plus 4 which can be changed and assigned to one of four user memory.
- Tough Plastic Case – Polycarbonate flame resistant case ensures a lightweight and compact design, allowing them to be carried to remote or difficult to reach welding applications.
- Top class wire drive system –A new four-roll driven wire feeding system is easily accessible ensuring increased efficiency and providing reliability in feeding various types of wires especially with aluminium wires.
- Hardened and Construction Ready–Ideal for use for general fabrication, in shipyards, on-site or with long interconnection cables.
- Internal Lighting – High intensity LEDs illuminate the wire drive.
- User Interface – LED’s with bright digital meters.