Utilizing an innovative cooling design, the Magnum® PRO Water-Cooled Robotic Torch can run at higher amperages without sacrificing torch and expendable life.
- Withstands High Duty Cycle Applications – Compared to traditional air-cooled torches, the Magnum® PRO Water-Cooled Robotic Torch can run at 100% duty cycle at 525A with 90/10 mixed gas.
- Extended Expendable Life – Conduction and convection cooling near the end of the torch keeps expendables cool. This expands the life of the expendables, increases the amount of arc-on time, and lowers replacement parts costs.
- TCP Repeatability – The gun tubes are designed with a robust inner and outer sheath that minimize damage upon crashing and improve TCP repeatability.
- Minimized Spatter Adhesion – The unique design of the gun tubes cools both the inner and outer sheath of material. This allows the outside of the gun tubes to remain cool, which minimizes the amount of spatter that adheres to the gun tubes.
- Ease of Installation – Floating fittings in the gun tubes allow for an easy installation that prevents water from leaking out of the torch. Additionally, visible hash marks simplify installation and make set up easy.
- Nozzle Touch Sensing – Allows the torch to locate the part easily, so that welds are placed in the appropriate spots.