Semiautomatic Gas-Shielded Guns
Magnum® guns for MIG or flux-cored welding feature our classic curved handle and are available in a number of amperage ranges for use in many applications.
Popular Magnum® gun intended for most .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) wire diameter applications in job shops, production or manufacturing.
- One-piece modular trigger assembly - Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
- Gun tube design - Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
- Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Classic curved handle - Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
- Rotating gun tube and gun hanger clip - Allow any number of hand positions to reduce fatigue or fit into tight spaces.