MIG and Flux-Cored Gas Shielded Gun and Cable Assembly
Magnum® MIG and flux-cored guns are designed with the welder in mind. Ergonomic and lightweight, you’ll never want to put these guns down! These air-cooled guns are designed to be used with gas-shielded (MIG) and gas-shielded flux-cored (FCAW) continuous feed arc welding wires.
- One piece modular trigger assembly is molded out of high heat resistant thermoset material to withstand heat and spatter and ensure long life.
- The gun tube is buffed to a high shine which helps reflect radiant heat from the weld.
- Abrasion resistant, extruded rubber jacket adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Gun tube design optimizes fine wire welding performance. The outside of the gun tube is armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket, eliminating wear problems of other softer insulation materials.
- The internal extruded tube offers excellent gas sealing integrity.
- Magnum® gun expendable parts are compatible with other leading brands.