Classic Self-Shielded Semiautomatic Guns
Magnum® self-shielded ﬂux-cored welding (FCAW-S) guns are rugged and reliable, while remaining lightweight, ﬂexible and maneuverable. A number of models are offered for amperage ratings from 350 to 600 amps. Lincoln Electric Magnum® guns
welding are a great choice.
- Rated 350 amps. Use .068-5/64 in.
(1.7-2.0 mm) diameter wires. Cable is 10 ft.
(3 m) in length. Reduced wire feed speed thumb
switch. 90° gun tube.
- Heavy-duty gun trigger switch - For
positive electrical contact and long life.
- Reinforced rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to cable.
- Alternate gun tubes - Available for select guns to reach welds with limited accessibility.
- All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle -
Meet NEMA speciﬁcation EW3.