POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
Have it both ways with the POWER MIG® 180 Dual wire welder. With dual 120 or 208/230 volt input power capability, you can use the same machine to weld at home, in the shop or out on the job site. It’s a great choice for sheet metal and light frame autobody work, farm or small shop applications.
- Dual Input Power Capability – Select 120 volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230 volt input power for shop applications on thicker materials.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.