Designed Smart. Built Tough.
The multi-process Invertec® V350 PRO is an efficient, lightweight and portable choice for training, fabrication or construction applications. Available in Construction, Factory, Factory (Tweco®) and Advanced Process models, the versatile V350 PRO is ready for almost any welding job in shop or outdoor environments.
- Exceptional Multi-Process Fabrication Welding -
- CC - Stick Soft
- CC - Stick Crisp
- DC TIG
- CV - Wire – For MIG and Metal-Cored
- CV - Innershield® and Outershield® Flux-Cored
- Arc Gouging – Accessible from All Modes – Plenty of power to handle a 5/16 in (7.9 mm) carbon
- All input voltages and frequencies are both single and three phase rated - No output derating necessary on single phase.
- 5-425 amp output range - For all recommended processes from DC TIG to arc
- Input voltage from 208-575 and 50 and 60
Hz operation - One machine runs on virtually any input power supply.
- Touch Start TIG® - For contamination-free
- Low power consumption for energy
savings - 88% efficiency.
- Parallel two units - For 700A carbon arc gouging.
- Bright, large digital amp and volt meters are easy to monitor - Even in sunlight – and presettable for precise procedure control.
- Rugged skid and tube handles - For convenience and added protection.