Prevention - Averting sparks, spatter and dust from reaching the combustible filter cartridge and debris in the dustbin or collection location, preventing potential ignition.
Detection - Early detection by a fire suppression system reduces damage to your filter system and keeps the risk of fire to a minimum.
Suppression - Detection equipment activates the suppression methods, which are designed to suppress and extinguish a fire quickly and reliably.
Lincoln Electric is knowledgeable in the assessment, engineering, installation and servicing and maintenance of weld fume control solutions. The Guardian™ fire safety solution, delivered by Lincoln Electric, offers a customized solution to reduce the risk of fire to a minimum. In the event of a fire, it helps ensure that the resulting damage is minor.
- Reduce the risk of fire to a minimum
- Detect possible fire starters
- Suppress the start of fires immediately
- Reduce system damage to a minimum
- Minimize replacement, maintenance and filter downtime in case of fire
- Increase the effectiveness and lifespan of your entire extraction system